Jobs & Internships
The Solidarity Center is dedicated to promoting and protecting worker rights worldwide. Our staff reflects that dedication every day. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of working men and women around the world, please consider joining our diverse team of rights activists in Washington, D.C., or one of more than two dozen field offices around the world. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, career advancement opportunities, and all of the advantages of union membership.
- Country Program Director, Central America
- Field Program Specialist, Central America
- Program Officer 3, Americas department, Washington, D.C.
- Senior Specialist, Gender Equality and Inclusion
The Solidarity Center offers internships to undergraduate, post-graduate, law school, Ph.D. candidates and recent university graduates, and is accepting:
Applications for the current semester, through June 2017:
Applications for the 2017 Summer semester:
- Africa department, Washington, D.C.
- Cambodia, Phnom Penh
- Communications department, Washington, D.C.
- Executive office, Washington, D.C.
- Eastern Europe & Central Asia department, Washington, D.C.
- Migration & Trafficking department, Washington, D.C.
- Trade Union Strengthening department, Washington, D.C.