The Solidarity Center is dedicated to promoting and protecting worker rights worldwide. Our staff reflects that dedication every day. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of working men and women around the world, please consider joining our diverse team of rights activists in Washington, D.C., or one of more than two dozen field offices around the world. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, career advancement opportunities and all of the advantages of union membership.
- Bids and Proposal Development Specialist, Washington, D.C.
- Country Program Director – Central America, based in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Deputy Regional Program Director, Asia, Washington, D.C.
- Program Officer, Department of Equality & Inclusion, Washington, D.C.
- Senior Specialist – Organizing, Mexico City, Mexico.
The Solidarity Center offers students and recent university graduates full-time summer internships in Washington, DC and abroad, and part-time Fall and Spring Semester internships in Washington, DC.
All intern positions are currently full. Please check back later.