The Solidarity Center is dedicated to promoting and protecting worker rights worldwide. Our staff reflects that dedication every day. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of workers around the world, please consider joining our diverse team of rights activists in Washington, D.C., or one of more than two dozen field offices around the world. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, career advancement opportunities and all of the advantages of union membership.
[NEW] Program Officer III for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), based in Washington, DC
- Administrative Assistant, based in Washington, DC
- Award Management and Compliance Consultant, remote
- Award Specialist, based in Washington, DC
- Country Program Director – Sri Lanka, based in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Deputy Regional Director for the Americas, based in Washington, DC
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer – Mexico, based in Mexico City, Mexico
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Consultant(s), remote
- Project Accountant III, based in Washington, DC
- Project Accountant III – Mexico, based in Washington, DC
- Senior Award Specialist IV, based in Washington, DC
- Senior Policy Specialist – Mexico, based in Mexico City, Mexico
- Senior Program Officer IV for Grassroots Internationalism, based in Washington, DC
- Senior Specialist for Organizing and Bargaining, based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
The Solidarity Center offers students and recent university graduates full-time summer internships and part-time Fall and Spring Semester internships.
All available internship positions have been filled. Check back later!