The Solidarity Center is dedicated to promoting and protecting worker rights worldwide. Our staff reflects that dedication every day. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of workers around the world, please consider joining our diverse team of rights activists in Washington, D.C., or one of more than two dozen field offices around the world. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, career advancement opportunities and all of the advantages of union membership.
- Senior Organizer, based in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer
- Project Accountant II, Finance
- Sr. Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
- Bids and Proposals Consultant, Remote