The Solidarity Center is dedicated to promoting and protecting worker rights worldwide. Our staff reflects that dedication every day. If you would like to make a difference in the lives of working men and women around the world, please consider joining our diverse team of rights activists in Washington, D.C., or one of more than two dozen field offices around the world. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, career advancement opportunities and all of the advantages of union membership. Positions, unless otherwise indicated, are currently remote.
- Co-Director for Equality and Inclusion, based in Washington, DC
- Country Program Director, Bangladesh, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Country Program Director for Nepal, based in Kathmandu
- Country Program Director, North Africa, based in Rabat, Morocco
- Country Program Director for Southeast Europe, Europe and Central Asia, based in Belgrade, Serbia
- Deputy Country Program Director for Central America, based in Guatemala City, Guatemala
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist IV – DRL Global, based in Washington, DC
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Specialist IV-USAID Global, based in Washington, DC
- Policy Director, Executive Department, based in Washington, DC
The Solidarity Center offers students and recent university graduates full-time summer internships in Washington, D.C., and abroad, and part-time Fall and Spring Semester internships in Washington, D.C.
All internship positions are currently full. Please check back later.